Thursday, December 31, 2009

move on!!!!


its a very hard decision for me to let her go..
she's all ive got, she's all i want she mean everything on me
i don't know if i can do this on my own..
huh!!!!


hayy love is stupid
aaaahhh...whats going on? why do i feel like this ?
its kind a weird, i really love her but i have to let her go!
na SAGAD na siguru hiya pag hinulat ha akun...

it really hurts talaga, kun kaylan ready ka naH to face and to fix everything axa pa hiya mawawara ha ak..i need her back..shes my life my everything..^^
i don't want to live a life w/out her....as in
waray na aku gin hahangad nga iba pah hiya lah...
she love'd me despite nak pagkatawo...its really a big loos in me
shes my first love,my puppy love,teenage love,my true love....
tanan!!!!!!
peru waray na siguro aku mabubuhat paH
but to accept the fact the reality nah dri na magiging kami masakit peru asya it kamatuuran...if only i could turn back the time i gragrab ko an chAnce...
pupun-on ko tanan nak pag kukulang ha iya..tanan bubuhatun ko..para la ha iya..hayyy
masakit!!!!!! ano it makaka heal hini????
good luck nla haam tagsatagsa...si BRO na ang bahala sa amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment